Holy Trinity Church is the people much more than the building. Together we are:
- people of all ages who enjoy living as close to Jesus as we can,
- a community that doesn’t stand on ceremony and enjoys informality, children, teens, adults and elderly and work hard to look after each other,
- people who believe that Jesus makes sense of life, and that following him makes life more fun than trying to go-it-alone,
- an ecumenical partnership, with links to the Anglican and Methodist organisations, but we meet and work as a single community,
- located in Bradley Stoke, a couple of minutes from the M4-M5 junction.
- We are a church and the 210 place Holy Trinity Primary School, in one building
Our main service starts at 10:00 on Sundays, with groups and activities for all ages.
Contact us 01454 620975 email@example.com
Office hours: Tuesdays 8.30am – 12.30pm; Thursdays 12.15pm – 4.15pm
Broad Croft, Bradley Stoke, BS32 0BD
Rev Rod Symmons, Interim Vicar of the Parish of Bradley Stoke
0117 330 3574
Rev Roy Howard, Methodist Minister
0117 914 7943
Our history and future
Bradley Stoke started appearing on the map in the 1970s, and early in the building phase a group of Christians started meeting in a blue portacabin, affectionately known as the Blue Hut. The church was established as a ‘ecumenical partnership’, in which the Anglican, Methodist and United Reformed churches set up a shared venture.
The houses and population grew to over 28,000, during this time the Anglican church also set up Christ the King church towards the Parkway/Little Stoke end of the town.
Now that Bradley Stoke is established, the Anglican church is redrawing its boundaries, as the boundaries that existed when the area was covered in fields and farms no longer make sense. In 2014 Rev Paul Hinckley moved to the area with the role of helping to create a new, single parish of Bradley Stoke, and over the next couple of years, Holy Trinity Church and Christ the King will both work together within that parish.
In 2020 Rev Rod Symmons joined the Parish as the Interim Vicar.